With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- New Rules for Immigration in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo Miguel de Leon
- The New Mexican Anti-Bribery Regulation
- By: Mauricio Garza
- Mexican “Shelter Company” Arrangements
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- Mexico’s Post-NAFTA Scenario: What Are We Really Talking About?
- By: Carlos Chavez, Jaime A. Treviño, Veronica Cantu
- Foreigners’ First Steps into Mexico
- By: Daniel I. Puente
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- DIRECT FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN MEXICO KEEPS ITS PACE.
During the first half of 2020 Mexico has received approximately U.S.$18 billion in foreign direct investments.
- CEMEX CLOSES SALE OF ASSETS.
Cemex has recently closed a sale of assets with Breedon Group involving approx U.S.$230 million.
- SIX NEW EXPLORATION PROJECTS FOR PEMEX.
CNH has approved six new exploration plans of Pemex, involving a total investment of approx U.S.$7 billion.