With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Amendments to the Industrial Property Law
- By: Tracy Delgadillo
- Mexico’s New Hydrocarbons Law
- By: JATA
- The Mexican Law to Fight Money Laundering
- By: Miguel de Leon
- Advantages of the Mexican Free Trade Agreements’ Network
- By: Alejandro Aguirre
- How Much Legal Leeway is in the Hands of the Mexican President?
- By: Tracy Delgadillo, Mauricio Garza, Jaime A. Treviño
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- DEBT PLACEMENTS BY MEXICAN COMPANIES.
Femsa placed bonds for approximately U.S.$300 million with a 3.5% coupon and a 30-year maturity.
- MEXICO KEEPS ATTRACTING HOTEL DEVELOPERS.
Selina will invest around U.S.$150 million to incorporate near 8,000 hotel and hostel beds within the next two years in Mexico.
- BANORTE AND DENMARK’S EKF JOIN TO BOOST DANISH EXPORTS.
Banorte has entered into an agreement with Denmark’s Export Credit Agency EKF to support Mexican companies.